Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Albumen Kevin <al...@apache.org> on 2022/06/20 06:58:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo 3.0.9 RC1

Hello Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Dubbo version 3.0.9

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo/3.0.9/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedubbo-1213/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo/tree/dubbo-3.0.9

Hash for the release tag:
b4ba39f728bd34f7539adf9aca2fd08910b13e68

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo/releases/tag/dubbo-3.0.9

The artifacts have been signed with Key 2B249EDD, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo 3.0.9 RC1

Posted by Hao Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Have checked
- Links are valid.
- Hash and signatures are valid.
- Source code can be compiled.
- LICENSE files are correct.
- All files have license headers if necessary.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo 3.0.9 RC1

Posted by Albumen Kevin <jh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reminder. I have updated the release notes.

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by liujun <li...@apache.org>.