Posted to user@shale.apache.org by mjovanov <mi...@jpmchase.com> on 2007/03/13 21:38:34 UTC

Autoscroll Failure with MyFaces 1.1.4 and Shale 1.0.4

There seems to be an Autoscroll failure with MyFaces 1.1.4 and Shale 1.0.4.
I am familiar with the incompatibility between MyFaces and certain versions
of Tomahawk (I am using Tomahawk 1.1.3); AUTO_SCROLL was working fine until
I added the following Shale libs: shale-core.jar, shale-view.jar, and
shale-remoting.jar

Is this a known issue?  Anyone has a workaround for it?