Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com> on 2012/10/08 01:28:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Tomahawk in Action - Part 2

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the second article in the MyFaces Tomahawk series
by Hazem Saleh. In the second article of this series, Hazem Saleh discusses
how to use MyFaces Tomahawk with JSF 2. This article explains how to
combine the power of MyFaces 2.0 core and Tomahawk 1.1.11 in order to
develop an interactive Mashup application.

 Here is an excerpt:

In the first article<http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/tomahawk_in_action_1.html>
of
the Tomahawk series, I introduced MyFaces Tomahawk, one of the MyFaces
component libraries that provide a set of stable components that can work
with all the versions of JSF implementation (1.1, 1.2, and 2).

In this article, I will focus on the latest release of MyFaces Tomahawk
(version 1.1.11) which is compatible with JSF 2. I will show you how to
combine the power of MyFaces 2.0 core and Tomahawk in order to develop an
interactive Mashup application which interacts with Google Maps.

Read the full article  here:

MyFaces Tomahawk in Action - Part 2 =>
http://content.jsfcentral.com/c/journal_articles/view_article_content?groupId=35702&articleId=50079&version=3.6
]

--
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x246

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast: *
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/*
* Sign up for the JSFCentral Newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17