Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Gary Evans <ga...@fast.fujitsu.com.au> on 2000/03/31 02:20:59 UTC

Wanted: Latest win32 transcoder source code for xerces c - having problems with anoncvs

I would really like to get hold the latest win32 transcoder code along with its dependent code from the repository (checked in recently by Dean Roddey).  But I am having problems with anoncvs, maybe something to do with our firewall.

In the short term I would be very appreciative if someone wouldn't mind zipping up and mailing me the files neccessary to build successfully with the latest win32 transcoder. It's a slow process dowloading files 1 at a time.

Thanks
Gary

Re: Wanted: Latest win32 transcoder source code for xerces c - having problems with anoncvs

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Try getting the daily tarballs from

	http://xml.apache.org/from-cvs

It does not require using anoncvs at all.

Mike

P.S.  Please post future requests to one of the other new lists:
xerces-j-dev or xerces-c-dev.  Thanks!

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.