Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sridhar Padiyala <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/18 08:17:06 UTC

Which version of Java Connector Architecture specification are we supporting

HI,

Please provide me info on which version of JCA specification are we supporting

-Sridhar

Re: Which version of Java Connector Architecture specification are we supporting

Posted by Aditya Gore <ad...@sun.com>.
My guess is JCA 1.5 since we are gunning for J2EE 1.4