Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Hans de Groot <ha...@dandy.nl> on 2003/09/12 18:08:44 UTC

fdat only accepts data once.

Hi does anyone have any clue why my fdat behaves so weird

I can send dat via GET (index.html?action=thisisavalue)

my script takes this data and prints it to the screen

only the next time I send data (index.html?action=somethingelse)

fdat still holds the old data!!!!!

but when I loop through the fdat hash it suddenly shows properly!

this is my script:
--
$action=$fdat{action};
$output='';

$rr.="<HR>";
foreach $key (keys %fdat) {
$rr.=<<EOT;
key : $key = value: $fdat{$key} .<br>
EOT
}
*]
[+$output+]
<hr>
[+$rr+]

----

this is the output: (I send the value 'vrouw' first than again with value 'hond'
---
action is vrouw
en f vrouw
key : action = value: hond .
---

I use windows 20000 Apache/1.3.27 (Win32) mod_perl/1.28_01-dev and embperl
1.3.4 (is there a newer version  for win32 I got it via ppm) and perl, v5.6.1
built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

Does anyone have any clues? Coz this is really weird to me.

help

Met vriendelijke groet,

Hans de Groot

Re: fdat only accepts data once.

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.
At 6:08 PM +0200 9/12/03, Hans de Groot wrote:
>Hi does anyone have any clue why my fdat behaves so weird
>
>I can send dat via GET (index.html?action=thisisavalue)
>
>my script takes this data and prints it to the screen
>
>only the next time I send data (index.html?action=somethingelse)
>
>fdat still holds the old data!!!!!

Check your logs and see if the page is really being loaded the second
time.  You might have a browser or proxy that is being too smart and
caching the result.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/  Anti-Spam Service for Companies and Individuals