Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2012/10/04 18:49:55 UTC

Adding entry for "http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1" in jax-ws-catalog.xml

Hi,
to prevent the need for doing changes in ws deployments similar to what
has been done in [1] as a consequence of the changes in [2], I would add
the following entry in the jax-ws-catalog.xml of
cxf-tools-wsdl-frontend-jaxws.jar:

 <rewriteSystem systemIdStartString="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1"
rewritePrefix="classpath:/schemas/wsdl"/>

We already ship the swaref.xsd in the cxf-api.jar so that seems a good
idea to me. Any objection? If none, I'm creating a jira for this and
applying the fix.
Cheers
Alessio

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1245364
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1242263

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: Adding entry for

Posted by Pratap <pr...@nsn.com>.
Daniel Kulp <dk...@...> writes:

> On Oct 4, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Alessio Soldano <as...@...> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > to prevent the need for doing changes in ws deployments similar to what
> > has been done in [1] as a consequence of the changes in [2], I would add
> > the following entry in the jax-ws-catalog.xml of
> > cxf-tools-wsdl-frontend-jaxws.jar:
> >
> > <rewriteSystem systemIdStartString="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1"
> > rewritePrefix="classpath:/schemas/wsdl"/>
> >
> > We already ship the swaref.xsd in the cxf-api.jar so that seems a good
> > idea to me. Any objection? If none, I'm creating a jira for this and
> > applying the fix.
>
> I'm not OBJECTING to this at all, but I have to wonder if this actually solves
your problem.   The
> cxf-tools-wsdl-frontend-jaxws jar likely would not be part of a deployment
scenario for the modern
> (2.6.x/2.7.x) versions of CXF unless you use the big cxf-bundle.
>
> Dan
>
> > Cheers
> > Alessio
> >
> > [1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1245364
> > [2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1242263
> >
> > --
> > Alessio Soldano
> > Web Service Lead, JBoss

Hi,
   We are facing this issue

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaException: Unable to locate imported
document at 'http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/swaref.xsd', relative to
'schema1.xsd'.

Could you let us know in which version is this entry added in jax-ws-
catalog.xml.

Could send the download link where the correction is present.

- Pratap

Re: Adding entry for "http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1" in jax-ws-catalog.xml

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--