Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/19 12:43:38 UTC

Storing different collection on different hard disk

Hi,

I would like to find out is it possible to store the indexes file of
different collections in different hard disk?
Like for example, I want to store the indexes of collection1 in Hard Disk
1, and the indexes of collection2 in Hard Disk 2.

I am using Solr 5.4.0

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Storing different collection on different hard disk

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that works as well too.
Thank you!

Regards,
Edwin

Posted by Bram Van Dam <br...@intix.eu>.

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

I have managed to solve the problem. The reason is that we have to use this
"/" instead of this "\", even in Windows, and to include the data folder as
well.

This is the working one:
dataDir=D:/collection1/data

Regards,