Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Jacob Wujciak <ja...@voltrondata.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/02 12:52:07 UTC

Re: Current state of using GitHub issues for Arrow

Hello Everyone,

A quick update, anyone (regardless of committer status) can now self-assign
issues by commenting "take" on the issue.
The PR with examples: https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/14785

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.
We should define a unified syntax for all comment-based actions, because
right now it's a hodgepodge of mixed conventions.