Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/08/08 19:16:22 UTC

2FA & Ofbiz

Has anyone had any success adding 2 form authentication to Ofbiz?  Maybe
a text message with a code they must enter?  Any opensource 2FA
solutions out there?

Thanks,

James

Re: 2FA & Ofbiz

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Given the reactions in this thread it seems that there is little need for
this kind of functionality by the OFBiz adopters.
Maybe current functionalities (including those in the passport component)
for logging in and out of OFBiz suffices for the majority of the OFBiz
adopters, or maybe those and future adopters are waiting to see someone
contribute a plugin that works.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)