Posted to juice-dev@xml.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2004/07/19 13:29:49 UTC

July Report for JuiCE

Status report for JuiCE for the Incubator

JuiCE has stalled waiting on a set of changes to the CLA proposed by Uni
of Memphis being approved by the ASF.  Without this approval, Walter
Hoehn cannot get commit access to the repository.  As he is one of the
key developers we need this sorted out before we can really ramp up.

   * is the STATUS file up to date? (also post link)

Yes - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/juice.html

   * any legal, cross-project or personal issues
     that still need to be addressed?

No.

   * what has been done for incubation since the last report?

One account (for Noah Levitt) has been created, and the source code has
been imported into SVN.

   * plans and expectations for the next period?

Hopefully sort out the CLA for Memphis Uni and get development going again.