Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2021/01/31 05:01:33 UTC

Would like to re-enter the fray

First of all let me apologize for the abrupt way in which I left this
effort in mid-stream. It was simply my frustration of seeing very little
feedback on the proposed process document along with events in my
personal life coming into conflict and should have been handled in a
better way.

With that out of the way, let me get to the meat of this communication.
I would again like to offer my services to the doc@ team. Although I am
a Process Engineer by profession and not a Technical Writer, the nature
of the work had me writing more than my share technical documents. They
ranged from corporate standards for the company I worked for to process
sheets for assembling a printed circuit board.

My involvement with OpenOffice started with The Beta builds of
OpenOffice.org Version 2.0 as a user and limited testing.I started
getting more heavily involved around 2011 or 2012. From the beginning my
contributions were primarily in documentation.

All that said I would like to re-enter the fray and again contribute to
the effort of getting clear, concise and updated documentation for
Apache OpenOffice.

Regards
Keith