Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 22:33:28 UTC

4.0 RC3 branch on SVN

Hi, I tried to open the subversion branch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/roller/branches/roller_4.0_rc3/ on Eclipse
but I notice that it's missing the src folder and other libraries (ex:
'tools/buildtime/hsqldb.jar' and many others).

Am I doing this wrong? Where is the RC3 source files?

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: 4.0 RC3 branch on SVN

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 9/29/07, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/27/07, Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, I tried to open the subversion branch
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/roller/branches/roller_4.0_rc3/ on Eclipse
> > but I notice that it's missing the src folder and other libraries (ex:
> > 'tools/buildtime/hsqldb.jar' and many others).
> >
> > Am I doing this wrong? Where is the RC3 source files?
>
> That URI should not exist.
>
> Here is the correct URI for the RC3 tag:
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/roller/tags/roller_4.0_rc3
>
> RC4 tag coming soon, perhaps today.

Oh, and the source code has been rearranged.

Roller is now in apps/weblogger
Planet is now in apps/planet

The tools directory remains about the same as before, but we did drop
HSQLDB and move to Derby for testing.

- Dave

Re: 4.0 RC3 branch on SVN

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.