Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Fernando Hafner <fe...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/03 00:16:07 UTC

SSL Authenticated POP servers

Greetings everyone!

I am developing an email client using the commons-email API, and I'm
trying to find a way to access SSL authenticated POP servers ( such as
the gmail pop server )

I've searched the commons-email website, but found nothing on this. Is
this even possible using commons-email ?

Thanks and Regards
Fernando

Re: SSL Authenticated POP servers

Posted by Fernando Hafner <fe...@gmail.com>.
I spent a couple of hours searching the web for a similiar wrapper class
that could receive emails, but apparently there aren't any out there yet. I
found some helloworld examples on how to access POP3 servers using Javamail
directly, so i'll probably use them to do what i have to do.
Any how, I would appreciate if you sent me your classes =)

Tks,
Fernando

Posted by Fernando Hafner <fe...@gmail.com>.