Posted to user@drill.apache.org by jaguarx <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/24 16:44:58 UTC

Re: how get Parquet format file?

Some existing data
https://github.com/Parquet/parquet-compatibility/parquet-testdata

Cheers!
Jaguar

回复: how get Parquet format file?

Posted by 南在南方 <i0...@qq.com>.
Thanks,It would be helpful.
I found three folder in impala directory.
1.1.1-GZIP   1.1.1-NONE    1.1.1-SNAPPY
Can drill query all parquet file in any sub folder?
Maybe I need more parquet for my test, Can u support more?

谢谢!^_^

Anyone on this list would have been able to find it by just going back up a
level on the URL and navigating to it, but the link lead to a 404 for me.
Here is the direct link

https://github.com/Parquet/parquet-compatibility/tree/master/parquet-testdata

-Jason

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.