Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tomasz Dziurko <td...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/31 23:11:34 UTC

Different size of Modal Window in IE and Firefox

I have problem with size of ModalWindow with Page inside in Firefox
3.0.3 and IE version 7.0.5730.13. When I set

modal1.setResizable(false);
modal1.setWidthUnit("px");
modal1.setHeightUnit("px");
modal1.setMinimalHeight(200);
modal1.setMinimalWidth(300);
modal1.setInitialHeight(200);
modal1.setInitialWidth(300);

or just:

modal1.setMinimalHeight(200);
modal1.setMinimalWidth(300);
modal1.setInitialHeight(200);
modal1.setInitialWidth(300);

same Page in modalWindow opens with different sizes. In Firefox size
is correct, but in IE size is about two times smaller than in FF. Is
there any way to force IE and FF to work in the same way with
modalWindows? I planned to show questions one by one to user in one
modalWindow and I need my application to be as more web browser
independent as possible.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
--
Tomasz Dziurko

Re: Different size of Modal Window in IE and Firefox

Posted by Tomasz Dziurko <td...@gmail.com>.
Ok, problem solved. I had old cookies with changed size placed in one
browser. When I cleared cookies size of modal windows in both browsers
are equal.

Regards
--
Tomasz Dziurko