Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Colin Robb <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 23:16:19 UTC

Re: a quick question that I couldn't see an obvious answer for...

Hi Kay I it is beyond my knowledge. All the best regards, Colin.

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
As a long time Mac User I think you will be okay. the operating system
doesn't look for a specific version of an application it just looks for the
suffix at the end of the file name to know which application to open.

If your text files have. ODT at the end of it you should be fine.