Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2020/04/14 11:10:13 UTC

Feedback: Today conference

Hello,

today we had a video-conference with 7 people. All had a small
video-size with 120x90 and microphone switch on (default, 22050 rate,
32k bitrate).

While the 1,5h conference every participant must from time to time make
a new login. At first the video goes slwoly (end stand still), the voice
is clanking, than they must login new. After that all is OK. Good video,
good sound.

I use a 100MBit synchronous Fiberchannel for our OM-server.

It was a conference between the CEO's from me and another "global player".
It bugs me that the CEO's from the other side said that "Zoom runs
better". (They hat tested Zoom the last weeks.)

<Grrr>

Is there a possibility to make our OM "more tolerant"?

Best regards,

René

Re: Feedback: Today conference

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes
Just skip import/export
Use db as-is
Should work
Please check build date of the build
Should be "today"

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room) tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://markmail.org/message/fu7vsmvbpvacn37f

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great news :)

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello,

AW: Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room) tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Posted by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de>.

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Ed,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.