Posted to user@poi.apache.org by raimeur <ra...@cisco.com> on 2009/03/09 11:01:03 UTC

Example on how to add notes to a ppt presentation

Hi all,

I'm trying to add notes to a Power Presentation I created using
POI-3.1-FINAL.

However I Have not found how to do it despite intensive google search.

Is this supported and if yes, can anybody share some snippet of code on
how to do this ?

Thx,

Raouf

Re: Example on how to add notes to a ppt presentation

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Notes and merging table cells are still not supported.

Yegor

Posted by RakeshYadav <ra...@dbydx.com>.
Hi ALL,

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.