Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Michael Young <mi...@liferay.com> on 2010/07/13 23:56:57 UTC

gadget styles

Is there an API to pass styling from the parent container to the gadget iframe? For example, we'd like for background colors to match. Does this even make sense?

- Mike
--
Liferay West Coast Symposium
September 8-9, 2010

Re: gadget styles

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
Sounds right to me. I seem to recall discussions around this in previous
spec iterations, so I'd check the archives as well.

Cheers,
John

Re: gadget styles

Posted by Michael Young <mi...@liferay.com>.