Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by iberck <ib...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/17 02:43:02 UTC

Spring security + tap5

Hi, I'm developing an application based on tapestry5 and spring security 2.0
with the tapestry-spring-security extension. My application works fine with
the plugin page's example adapted. My problem is that the autentification is
againts hardcode source but I need the autentification over db

My question is, how can I put the jdbc authentification in tapestry5 with
tapestry spring security extension ?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Spring security + tap5

Posted by iberck <ib...@gmail.com>.