Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2007/11/09 21:28:33 UTC

Looking for someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows

I need 5 minutes of help from someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows
or windows/cygwin.

I need your help to test-drive the latest patch which I attached to
DERBY-3117. The goal of the patch is to supply reasonable values for our
build properties so that a new developer can run the Derby build
out-of-the-box. This is all you have to do:

1) Download and apply the latest DERBY-3117 patch:
derby-3117-04-propertySetter-af.diff.

2) Build Derby using your normal ant.properties.

3) Build Derby using an empty ant.properties (or one which just contains
the line "deprecation=off")

4) Describe the results in a comment on DERBY-3117.

Thanks for your help!
-Rick

Re: Looking for someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> On 11/9/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
>
>> I need 5 minutes of help from someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows
>> or windows/cygwin.
>>
>> I need your help to test-drive the latest patch which I attached to
>> DERBY-3117. The goal of the patch is to supply reasonable values for our
>> build properties so that a new developer can run the Derby build
>> out-of-the-box. This is all you have to do:
>>
>> 1) Download and apply the latest DERBY-3117 patch:
>> derby-3117-04-propertySetter-af.diff.
>>
>> 2) Build Derby using your normal ant.properties.
>>
>> 3) Build Derby using an empty ant.properties (or one which just contains
>> the line "deprecation=off")
>>
>> 4) Describe the results in a comment on DERBY-3117.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>> -Rick
>>

> Hi Rick,
>
> I had seen your pleas(e) for help but was confused by another build problem...
> I'll now try out your patch.
>
> Myrna

Thanks, Myrna!

Re: Looking for someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.