Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Justin Rudd <ju...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/13 17:23:45 UTC

[mina] DemuxingProtocolHandler

Is there any reason that DemuxingProtocolHandler doesn't extend
ProtocolHandlerAdapter?  It seems like this would make it easier to
use DemuxingProtocolHandler because I could just create an instance,
register my handlers, and then return it.

--
Justin Rudd
"Get the facts first.  You can distort them later."

Re: [mina] DemuxingProtocolHandler

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

2005/6/14, Justin Rudd <ju...@gmail.com>:

> Is there any reason that DemuxingProtocolHandler doesn't extend
> ProtocolHandlerAdapter? It seems like this would make it easier to
> use DemuxingProtocolHandler because I could just create an instance,
> register my handlers, and then return it.

 A very good point! I'll post this issue to JIRA and include the fix in
0.7.3.
 Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [mina] DemuxingProtocolHandler

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

2005/6/14, Justin Rudd <ju...@gmail.com>:

> Is there any reason that DemuxingProtocolHandler doesn't extend
> ProtocolHandlerAdapter? It seems like this would make it easier to
> use DemuxingProtocolHandler because I could just create an instance,
> register my handlers, and then return it.

 Your wish fulfilled. Please check 0.7.3-snapshot! :)
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/