Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com> on 2019/01/11 13:27:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release fulcrum-pool 1.0.5 based on staged repository

Hello Turbine devs,

A release candidate for Fulcrum Pool version 1.0.5 has been prepared.

This release contains the following updates:

 - Utilizes the new Turbine 5 parent pom
 - Update to junit 5

Java Dependency updates:

 - Update to Java 8
 - Update fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.8
 - Update fulcrum-testcontainer 1.0.8
 - Update fulcrum-factory 1.1.1

*** Note that this release depends on fulcrum-factory 1.1.1 noted above being successfully released. Just trying to get this in the pipeline so we can move them both forward. ***

Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote.

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-pool-1.0.5

Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1039

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Thanks!
Jeff Painter

Antwort: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-pool 1.0.5 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Jeffery,

no complaints for this release!

+1

-Georg

Von:    Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>
An:     private@turbine.apache.org, Turbine Developers List
<de...@turbine.apache.org>
Datum:  11.01.2019 14:27
Betreff:        [VOTE] Release fulcrum-pool 1.0.5 based on staged
[...]

[Anhang "signature.asc" gelöscht von Georg Kallidis/CeDiS/FU-Berlin/DE]

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-pool 1.0.5 based on staged repository

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
Georg & Thomas - I have never done a site update.  I am waiting on
feedback from infra regarding why I can't push a release to nexus for
vote on localization and xslt.  They haven't been able to figure it out
yet either.

Should we do a site update as we go or after we publish all the new
fulcrum components?  Happy to help, but I will need some guidance :-)

-
Jeff

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeff,