Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Tuncay Baskan <tb...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/11 19:48:41 UTC

Building iBatis from source

Is there a document that explains how to build ibatis from source? I
mean the requirements, gotchas etc.

It seems confusing if I really need NHibernate, or not. Also if it is
a must where I should place the libraries, which versions I should use
is not documented. Or am I missing something?

--
/tb.

Re: Building iBatis from source

Posted by Chad Humphries <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.
Noted! :-)

We'll put a file with build explanation in the next source distribution.

Thanks!

Roberto

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.