Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/20 16:03:54 UTC

Release Sling Feature Model components soon

Hi all,

As some issues were recently resolved in the core feature model as well as
in other components, I would like to release the following feature model
related components some soon:

org.apache.sling.feature
org.apache.sling.feature.io
org.apache.sling.feature.analyser
org.apache.sling.feature.launcher
slingfeature-maven-plugin
slingstart-maven-plugin

Does this work for everyone? Or are there any additional changes that I
should wait for?

Best regards,

David

Re: Release Sling Feature Model components soon

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think we should tackle
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8647 - policies for
configuration merging first.

Regards
Carsten

Am 20.08.2019 um 09:03 schrieb David Bosschaert:
> Hi all,
>
> As some issues were recently resolved in the core feature model as well as
> in other components, I would like to release the following feature model
> related components some soon:
>
> org.apache.sling.feature
> org.apache.sling.feature.io
> org.apache.sling.feature.analyser
> org.apache.sling.feature.launcher
> slingfeature-maven-plugin
> slingstart-maven-plugin
>
> Does this work for everyone? Or are there any additional changes that I
> should wait for?
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Release Sling Feature Model components soon

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Also if this PR could be merge into master:

https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-cpconverter/pull/12 <https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-cpconverter/pull/12>

Would help me as it impacts the Sling Feature Converter Maven Plugin.

Thanks - Andy

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi