Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com> on 2008/02/10 05:32:41 UTC

Headers / encoding patch fix -- more significant changes required.

While attempting to resolve various open issues related to gadgets.io and
header passing / caching, it's become apparent that some rather significant
reworking of RemoteContentFetcher was in order. The attached patch attempts
to address these issues. I want to leave this up until Monday to give more
people a chance at feedback since this will cause a compatibility break on
the RemoteContentFetcher interface.

Re: Headers / encoding patch fix -- more significant changes required.

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Try this link:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12375174/headers.patch.txt

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.