Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Judith Schmalz <Ju...@communardo.de> on 2008/02/18 19:36:23 UTC

reusing results of regular expression extractor

Hello,

I have a question concerning the results of the regular expression extractor. I extracted values with a regular expression successfully from the response and used them in the next request. But I want to use them for another request again (but I can not extract them again). Is it possible to assign the results of the extraction to a user defined variable? How can I do this?

Kind regards

Judith Schmalz

AW: reusing results of regular expression extractor

Posted by Judith Schmalz <Ju...@communardo.de>.
Hei Sebb,

thank you for your help - your hint to add the RE Extractor as a child worked perfect for me.

Kind regards
Judith

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.