Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by cj...@gmail.com, cj...@gmail.com on 2018/12/27 21:59:31 UTC

Deploy parquet-format snapshot to maven repo

Re: Deploy parquet-format snapshot to maven repo

Posted by 俊杰陈 <cj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks and +1.

Once it gets merged, I will update PR to use it.

Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com> 于2019年1月10日周四 下午10:58写道:

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Re: Deploy parquet-format snapshot to maven repo

Posted by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by 俊杰陈 <cj...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks Zoltan,

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Re: Deploy parquet-format snapshot to maven repo

Posted by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Junjie,