Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by mahesh76private <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/29 08:07:17 UTC

Re: Default Cache template

Hi,

I added the below, in node config.xml file. However, SQL table create from
client side keep complaining that "SQLTABLE_TEMPLATE" template is not found.

<property name="cacheConfiguration">
    <list>
        <bean id="cache-template-bean" abstract="true"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
            <property name="name" value="SQLTABLE_TEMPLATE"/>
            <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
            <property name="backups" value="1" />
        </bean>
    </list>
</property>

The only way this works is from Java code, when I use the
CacheConfiguration.addCacheConfiguration and register the template with the
cluster.

My need is to set the template in node config xml and ensure it
automatically resisters the template and there should be no need to
explicitly set it.

Please let me know, if I am doing something wrong.

Re: Default Cache template

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for catching that. I already proposed the fix of xml example. I hope
the doc will be updated soon.

Regards,
S.

Re: Default Cache template

Posted by mahesh76private <ma...@gmail.com>.
It works.

Re: Default Cache template

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You have to add '*' to the cache name as follows:

<property name="cacheConfiguration">
    <list>
        <bean id="cache-template-bean"
abstract="true" class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
            <property name="name" value="SQLTABLE_TEMPLATE*"/>
            <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
            <property name="backups" value="1" />
        </bean>
    </list>
</property>