Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Luca Toldo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/01 05:08:43 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache PredictionIO to the Attic and dissolve PMC

+1 for me, Thankyou for all the efforts.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Thank you for voting. The vote has concluded. There were 3 binding +1's, 2
non-binding +1's, and no -1's. The vote was successful.

I will proceed to notify the board of the successful vote and add a
resolution to dissolve the PMC in the next board meeting agenda.

Regards,
Donald

Posted by Steven Yan <st...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Thank you for your efforts!