Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/08/31 06:49:04 UTC

[Fwd: Your Report: JDK 1.4 lacks provides for: jaxp_parser_impl and xml-commons-apis]

  I posted on the JDC Installation board and also hit Bug Parade. Here's
the auto-response for the feature request. I'm forwarding this because
Henri Gomez expressed interest in what I did/found out and I figured
others had interest too.

Regards,

Eddie