Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/01/21 02:41:37 UTC

Allowing non-subscribers to post to the mailing lists

Hi devs,
Apparently at this time, for non-subscribers, the mails to dev@ are going
to the moderation queue and mails to user@ are being rejected with a
message like below.

I think it makes sense, unless / until it becomes a problem, to allow
non-subscribers to post to the kudu mailing lists. Thoughts?

Mike

Rejection message follows:

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Took a while, but this is done now.

Mike

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Sure, let's try it and we can revert the decision if we have problems with
spam.

Todd