Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> on 2022/10/27 15:33:18 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]Release Apache SeaTunnel, Incubating, 2.3.0-beta

Hi SeaTunnel community,

This vote now closes since 3 days have passed.

The vote PASSES with
3 (+1 binding) votes from the IPMC,
David.
William Kwok
Calvin Kirs

5 (+1 non-binding) votes from the developer from the community

Li LiuDestiny,
zhuangchong
Lifeng Nie
Lucifer Tyrant

and no further 0 or -1 votes.

The vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/bjco85g5j6q8b22h5w8t5h4g0o7nv6ch <
https://lists.apache.org/thread/bjco85g5j6q8b22h5w8t5h4g0o7nv6ch >

Thanks for your participation, I will now bring the vote to
[general@incubator.apache.org](mailto:general@incubator.apache.org) <mailto:
[general@incubator.apache.org](mailto:general@incubator.apache.org)> to get
approval by the IPMC.
If this vote passes also, the release is accepted and will be published.

--

Best Regards

------------

EricJoy2048
gaojun2048@gmail.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE]Release Apache SeaTunnel, Incubating, 2.3.0-beta

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi SeaTunnel community,

This vote now closes since 3 days have passed.

The vote PASSES with

3 (+1 binding) votes from the IPMC,

David.

William Kwok

Calvin Kirs

5 (+1 non-binding) votes from the developer from the community

Destiny,

zhuangchong,

Lifeng Nie,

Lucifer Tyrant,