Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sara Prigge <sp...@LTCG.com> on 2002/03/29 17:24:12 UTC

Can I download the binary and source together?

Hello-

I would like to download Tomcat v3.3.1.  However, the software I'm using
that requires Tomcat needs both the binary and source files (so it can
detect which Tomcat version is installed).  I couldn't find a download that
would give me both the binary and source files together in one ZIP.  I
downloaded both the binary and source files separately and extracted them so
they are in the same directory, but my software is still not able to detect
what Tomcat I'm using.

Is there a download that will give me both binary and source?  Thanks!

Sara Prigge
Web Developer
Long Term Care Group, Inc.
http://www.ltcg.com