Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Fang Yun <fa...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 16:49:05 UTC

Request to add me to derby-developers Jira list to fix DERBY-5944

Hi, I am new comer. I think I can fix the defect:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5944 . So I request to add
myself to derby-developers Jira list. Here is my info:
        userid: yunfang
        email: fangyuncn@gmail.com

Best regards,
Yun

Re: Request to add me to derby-developers Jira list to fix DERBY-5944

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
On 1/20/2016 7:49 AM, Fang Yun wrote:
> Hi, I am new comer. I think I can fix the defect: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5944 . So I request to add myself to derby-developers Jira list. Here is my info:
>          userid: yunfang
>          email: fangyuncn@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
>
> Best regards,
> Yun

Hello Yun,

I believe I have successfully added you to the correct Jira group,
and I believe I have marked DERBY-5944 as assigned to you.

Welcome to the Derby community, and please let us know how your
work with DERBY-5944 goes!

thanks,

bryan