Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/01/28 00:46:54 UTC

Woden Results Updated for CR113

Woden has been updated to support CR113. I've refreshed the W3C results
and Dashboard [1]. The interchange results are now 75 green, 1 red (
SparqlQuery-1G)

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/Dashboard.html

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Re: Woden Results Updated for CR113

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>.
John,

Please send me you *.wsdlcm for SqarlQuery-1G so I can see where we
disagree.

-- Arthur