Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2017/10/05 06:01:30 UTC

Re: If possible read families from tables and (more important) qualifiers?

Presuming this is the using the C++ client that is under active
development and not yet in a release, please limit discussion of it to
the dev@hbase list.

(I have sent this to the dev list and moved the user@ list to bcc)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> See Enis' comment:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14850?
> focusedCommentId=15840799&page=com.atlassian.jira.
> plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15840799
>
> though it was half year old.

That is not a status by my reading. That is an overview of how the client
is implemented.

A state of C++ cliient would be appreciated; what is to done, what works,
when we think it will be done.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
See Enis' comment:

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.