Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/06/01 09:07:36 UTC

Re: Willing to contribute to Flink!

Hello,

it's great that you want to contribute!

If you give me your JIRA user name i can give you contributor
permissions, so you can assign issues to yourself.
Note that parts of JIRA are not /completely/ up to date (especially in
the older parts); when you're unsure whether
the JIRA is still valid, or if it would take a lot of time to implement,
it's generally a good idea to ask for someone's
input in the JIRA.

Regards,
Chesnay

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.