Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/08/23 12:21:22 UTC

page rendering

Hi all,

is there an option to render a page without the LeftMenu?

I'm thinking about the following use case:
In my wiki, only authenticated users may do anything. However,
everybody should be able to create an account, which shall be approved
by the Administrator.
This is why I've modified the security policy as follows:
> grant principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "All" {
>    permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:ApprovalRequiredForUserProfiles", "view";
The "problem" now is that the not yet approved user sees the LeftMenu,
too, which may contain confidential information.

Ideal would be a command in a wiki page which causes the page being
rendered without the LeftMenu.

Does such a thing already exist?

Best Regards
 Florian

Re: page rendering

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Check the IfPlugin.
You may want to put it around the sensitive sections in your LeftMenu.

eg:

[{If var='loginstatus' is='authenticated'

some sensitive data here
}]

dirk