Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Abhijat Thakur <ab...@bdnacorp.com> on 2001/04/24 00:17:51 UTC

Soap Web Services for C++

Hi,

I want to implement web services for C++ Objects on a Linux box. Is there a SOAP implementation for C++ on linux.

Abhijat Thakur

RE: Soap Web Services for C++

Posted by Tony Hong <th...@xmethods.net>.
Paul Kulchenko maintains a GREAT list of implementations on his SOAP::Lite
site; he includes platform, language, etc.
See http://www.soaplite.com - it's at the bottom of the page, under  Links /
SOAP Toolkits

Tony

RE: Soap Web Services for C++