Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2008/12/19 18:49:35 UTC

Added 3 to contributors group

Added the following recent contributors who all have an ICLA on file to
the geronimo-contributors group, which gives them write access to the
User Doc wikis and allows them to assign JIRAs to themselves to work on.

uid - name
--------------------
rwonly - Lei "Rex" Wang
xiaming - Ming "Forrest" Xia
xuhaihong - Haihong "Ivan" Xu

Keep up the great work!

If I missed adding anyone who has an ICLA on file and would like to have
contributor rights, just reply to this email thread and one of us will
be glad to add you.

-Donald

Re: Added 3 to contributors group

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Can you reply with your name as listed on the CLA page and your JIRA
login ID?

-Donald

Posted by 殷钢 <yg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
I haven't added you to the Confluence geronimo-contributors group, as it
doesn't look like you have created an account there yet...

-Donald

Posted by Gang Yin <yg...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Donald

Posted by Gang Yin <yg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Donald!

Gang Yin

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Donald!

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang

Re: Added 3 to contributors group

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Done.

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Added you to the geronimo-contributors group in JIRA.
Didn't find your gmail adress in Confluence, so you were not added as a
contributor there.

-Donald

Posted by "viola.lu" <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Donald,

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang

Re: Added 3 to contributors group

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
I also just added you to the geronimo-contributors group in Confluence.

-Donald

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Donald !

--
Shawn

Re: Added 3 to contributors group

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Rex, I didn't add you as a geronimo-contributor in Confluence, as it
doesn't look like you have setup an ID there yet....

-Donald

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Donald!

Rex