Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/30 04:43:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: r932843 - in /openwebbeans/trunk/webbeans-ejb/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/ejb/common: component/BaseEjbBean.java interceptor/OpenWebBeansEjbInterceptor.java proxy/EjbBeanProxyHandler.java util/EjbDefinitionUtility.java

> This is written to work with contextual EJB beans. If the EJB bean is not contextual, then it does not support decorators but supports JSR299 style
> interceptors. We could create a new EJB interceptor/utility for returning interceptors for non-contextual ejbs.

Gurkan,

Revisiting this old thread -- are you sure the non-contextual case
should not be deocratable? I think this became part of my conventional
wisdom but I can't find any basis for it.

It seems decoration sould be easy  to add to our interceptor for
non-contextual -- in fact I think all the contextual vs non-contextual
distinction can go away if we do a little more work in @PostConstruct.

(hope to look at it this week)

--
Eric Covener