Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Sylvain Surcin <su...@kwaga.com> on 2012/01/18 11:47:12 UTC

Status of UIMA C++ Framework

Hello everyone,

Are there any news about the current status of UIMA C++ Framework?

Last year I started porting an annotator from Java to C++ but I was stuck
with some issues, the C++ Framework being less advanced than its Java
counterpart.
For instance, it was not possible to do view name mapping in an aggregator.

I was told at this time that people was working to port the C++ Framework
to the same levels as the Java Framework.

Have there been any advances on this topic?
I would very much like to go on with this porting to C++ (mainly due to
performance issues).

Thanks a lot for any new,

--
Sylvain SURCIN, Ph.D.