Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sohu <ze...@sohu.com> on 2009/08/16 07:08:09 UTC

T5.1 Ajax

Tapestry use actionlink or eventlink  with t:zone to update div. But some values need to be input by users, such as when user login, these value can not be get from actionlink context before submit. Is it right?

Now I am doing:
1. use Javascript getElementById to get these value, send an ajax request with these value as params.
2. After some operation in java page, return the block and I wish the page will refresh.But it did not happen.

How to trigger the page to refresh? Or tell me some better way.
thanks a lot.

2009-08-16

sohu

Re: T5.1 Ajax

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
look at the form component's zone parameter.

Uli