Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Radhakrishnan J <ra...@tavant.com> on 2004/07/22 16:25:49 UTC

Out of memory problem !!

Hi,

I am facing the out of memory problem when I try to compile a bunch of
schemas. I have to use . I tried to use the '-src' and '-d' options of src
to get a dump of the '.xsb' files and the '.java' files and then explicitly
compile the java files and jar the '.xsb' files and '.java' files. I noticed
that the contents of the jar generated in the two different ways are
different ( for the schema compilation approach, I'm using an earlier jar ,
but there haven't been to many changes to the schemas since then ).

The schema compilation has come to a standstill because of this. Would like
to find a way out now.

Thanks,
Radhakrishnan
Extn  372