Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Rajeshwar Rao.V" <ra...@erunway.com> on 2001/06/18 10:57:42 UTC

Tomcat.log

Hi all,
	when start Tomcat, on the console I came across mthis message.

*Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages*

But in the Tomcat environment, i did not find file called tomcat.log.
where it is going?
please clarify....

-raj-

Re: Tomcat.log

Posted by unplug <un...@poboxes.com>.
edit server.xml and read the Logging paragraph.
It will tell you how to do it.