Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2013/05/22 10:46:37 UTC

requirement for a shipment group?

Business requirement:

a manufacturer has a pre-sheduled shipping time (every week or so) when
orders can be delivered to a single customer. Up to the last moment
orders can be added to the group shipment.

The customer requests a single invoice for the items from the orders in
this shipment.

How to implement this is OFBiz? anybody suggestions?

I am thinking creating a shipment group relating to single shipments and
this shipment group is related to a single invoice which also lists the
orderid the invoiceitem is on.

Any help appreciated because i would like to add this to the OFBiz core
system.

Regards,
Hans

Re: requirement for a shipment group?

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
THanks, Paul,

we still learn every single day!
Thanks!

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi Hans,

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Thanks for the suggestion, will keep this in mind!

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Thank you for everybody responded! once in a while it can happen you
prepare to extend the functionality of the system and find out it is
already there.

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.