Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sivaprasad Chintam <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 18:03:20 UTC

Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions

Hi,

 I am working on Flex based desktop application. Recorded simple
Login-Logout scenario.

   -  During 1st run (1VU, loop count:1) login is failing ( status code is
   200 only), with same settings i have run it again then it is passed.
   - I tried  with 1VU, loop count is 2. In first loop failed and in second
   loop passed.
   - Then i have added one more login request just before the original one,
   here also same thing first request failed and original request passed.

*Failed response : *
 faultString = "Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to
the remote host disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled
to manage the client connection correctly."

Why the request is failing at very first time, any workarounds on this....

Regards,
Siva

Re: Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions

Posted by Sivaprasad Chintam <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply Frank,
may be yes,  what should we do in this case...  ?  ( I am new to
desktop(flex) application, is it mandatory to send duplicate request to
enable Session Cookie.)

I am making login request (with credentials) twice, first one is failed and
second request passed.
As per my understanding after making the first request, Session Cookie is
getting enabled.

   1. In Cookie manager if "clear cookies" option selected, and run with
   1Vu, 4 loops. For 1st loop and 3rd loop getting the failed response.
   2. If "Clear Cookie" is not selected, Only in 1st loop getting the failed
   response and remaining passed.

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.