Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/09 14:25:49 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Axis2] Removing old client side code from main source tree]

Deepal ..I think you should ask the user list is lot of people using
it. If people had moved to service client you do not need to move them
to scracth .. just delete them.  (But judging by the work I had to do
in moving to service client .. I belive there are lot still using it)

Srinath

--
============================
Srinath Perera:

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Axis2] Removing old client side code from main source tree]

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Moving to scratch area is a bad idea, IMO. You should either have it or
delete it. I prefer to remove them in this release. Else, if there are
bugs in Call, we may have to fix them as well.

+1 remove them.
0- to move to scratch.

Chinthaka